7.11.2008

Member's Choice Vote!

There were so many amazing suggestions on the Ravelry forum for our Member's Choice month that I couldn't even pick which ones to have you vote on. So, I wrote every mention down on a slip of paper and had my 2 year-old do a drawing!

Check out the poll on the left hand side of this page and cast your vote!

You get to choose between:





Don't worry - if your favorite didn't make it onto this list, it still has a chance for our vote for May's selection.

The polls close on July 31st so be sure to make your choice before then!

4 comments:

emmacole1979 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
emmacole1979 said...

Of all these choices, I vote for The Nightmare Before Christmas. It's my favourite of all those movies, the colour options are great, and it fits with the month of November being a Halloween/Christmas movie. But they are all great options!

Kristen said...

I vote for Nightmare Before Christmas!! I love Tim Burton's work and this is definitely my fave of the films offered. Thanks!

Veronica said...

Love, love, love The Nightmare Before Christmas!